Here’s a healthy summertime salad featuring watermelon, cantaloupe, and cucumber.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Dash of pepper
- 1 small unpeeled cucumber, quartered lengthwise and cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup cubed melon of your choice (watermelon, cantaloupe)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, sugar, and pepper for the dressing.
- In a serving bowl, combine the cucumber and melon.
- Pour the dressing over all and toss gently to evenly coat the salad.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: None
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: summer salads, cucumber watermelon salad, summer side dishes, cucumber watermelon salad, nutritional value of cucumbers