2 1/4 cup almond meal
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
lemon zest from 2 lemons
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 cup blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use nonstick spray or muffin liners in a muffin tray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the bowl. Stir well until all ingredients are wet and blended.
- Gently fold in the blueberries ensuring they are evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Fill each muffin cup with batter.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
From Delicious Meets Healthy, at http://www.deliciousmeetshealthy.com/paleo-lemon-blueberry-muffins/
- Prep Time: 20min
- Cook Time: 30min