If you’ve had the dressing of the same name, then you know this flavor profile is lip smackable. Don’t skimp on the herbs.
- 1 15-ounce can of chickpeas, drained (preferably low salt)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- Juice from one lemon
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of pink Himilayan salt
- 1/2 cup loosely packed, roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup loosely packed, roughly chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup loosely packed, roughly chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup loosely packed, roughly chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas plus some for garnishing
- 1/2 cup of water
- In a food processor, blend the chickpeas, green peas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and salt until smooth. Add water a teaspoon at a time until the hummus is silky smooth.
- Add the herbs and blend until the hummus is brilliantly verdant.
- Taste, adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Serve with your favorite healthy chips, sliced veggie wheels, carrot sticks, or just your fingers.
You can adjust everything in this recipe to your personal flavor profile. Don’t like tarragon? Don’t use it. Don’t have any frozen peas? Nobody will know. You can swap the green peas for spinach. It’s your hummus. Do what you want.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: green, goddess, hummus, snack