Try this goat milk yogurt recipe. It’s good-looking and tasty, but it also punches above its weight when it comes to nutritional value.
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- One 6 oz container of Redwood Hill goat milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons of your favorite honey (you can sub in stevia if you want)
- Add the goat milk yogurt to a medium-sized cereal bowl.
- Mix in the honey and stir until incorporated.
- Mix in the flaxseed and stir until incorporated.
- Mix in most of the blueberries and raspberries, but reserve 3 or 4 of each berry to top the bowls.
- Top with the remaining blueberries and raspberries. Garnish with a pinch of ground flaxseed and serve.
For crunch, you can also add sliced raw almonds or a scoop of your favorite granola as a topping.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: goat milk yogurt recipe